Sausage Rolls with Worcestershire Sauce
Jul 10, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Colin Cowie. These are always a hit — who can resist a warm sausage roll? And the fact that they can be prepared ahead makes them a double winner.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
3/4 lb. lean ground pork or veal
3/4 c. finely diced boiled potato
2 tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. dried sage
1/2 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
package frozen puff pastry sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. To make piping bag, snip 1 corner from a plastic food bag with scissors to make a U-inch opening.
- Combine pork, potato, onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper, and pepper flakes in bowl; transfer sausage mixture to bag.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet; following fold marks, cut sheet into 3 rectangles. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise to make 6 strips. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each strip into a 12" x 2.5" rectangle. Pipe sausage mixture along 1 long edge of each strip. Lightly brush opposite edge with egg. Starting at edge with sausage mixture, roll up each strip, gently pressing egg-brushed edge to seal.
- With a sharp knife, cut each log crosswise into eight 1 1/2-inch-thick rolls. Arrange rolls, seam side down, on a broiler pan; brush top with egg. Repeat with remaining pastry and sausage mixture.
- Bake until golden and cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with Worcestershire sauce for dipping.
Video: Sausage Rolls Recipe - Easy Bread Sausage Roll - Amazing Life
Tightlining: Everything you need to know about the eyeliner hack to master
How to Journal in Public
Behati Prinsloo Designs A Capsule Collection for Juicy Couture
The 7 Most Effective Exercises You’re Not Doing—But Should
3 Ways to Be Patient
JK Rowling: There were 2 Harry Potters
How to Use Money for Happiness
How To Take A Good Selfie: Tips from Instagrams Top Stars
Dog Training Basics: Teaching Fido to Stay
Jaclyn Hill Morphe to Release More Eyeshadow Palettes
Date: 06.12.2018, 20:01 / Views: 95451