How to Pack for a Plane Ride As a Teen Guy
Find out these details about your trip.
- Flying in and out of which airports
- The weather at the departure town and the forecast for the town you will be visiting.
- Who are you traveling with? Family? Mates? Teen Girls?
Determine what activities are planned or expected while you are there.
Start going through your wardrobe, shoes and accessories.
- You'll need casual clothes for hanging out during the day.
- You may need swim or ski wear if you are planning sports and activities.
- You'll need clothes appropriate for going out to party with friends.
Plan your activities and pack the appropriate toiletries:sunscreen, aloe, lip balm,
Try to find a guy-type suitcase.Find a big, rolling suitcase, and a small one that could be carried over your shoulder as well. There are lots at your local stores, and sometimes you can find cool matching ones, too! Don't be afraid to buy the largest suitcase option. You'll be bringing home gifts and souvenirs. Additionally, winter clothes are bulkier and require more room
Start with packing clothes.Find how many days you will be there.
- Pack at least two shirts for each day (one nice, one casual, you can also include an additional shirt or two for taking to the pool or wearing to the gym.
Pack your toiletries to include:lip balms, sunscreen, hair products, razor, shave cream, after shave, cologne, q-tips, moisturizers, shampoo, conditioner, band-aids, Tylenol, Advil, aloe, or any other products you need. Put it in a large shave kit and pack it in your suitcase
You are permitted to carry your toiletries in your suitcase if you are checking it in at the airport.
- If you are carrying your bag on the plane with you and going to have your luggage x-rayed you will need to observe the liquid carry on rules.
- You'll be required to remove all liquid and gel items and put them into a clear 1 quart bag for inspection. No container can contain over 3 oz. so you better bring the trial sizes so everything will fit in the bag.
- Pack several pairs of pants and jeans that will inter match with your shirts. Ties and sports coats may be added depending on the formality of your activities.
- Pack any beach, athletic and dress shoes.
Stuff any socks, undershirts or underwear in the corners or inside the shoes.To fill the spaces.
Remember to pack the chargers for cell phones, cameras or other electronics.
Pack your clothes in stacks neatly with the things you will likely wear first on top.Once you arrive you should unpack any items that easily wrinkle, hang them in the closet so the wrinkles can start falling out.
Pack your carry on with as minimal things as possible as you will be lugging this all over the airport.Keep your MP3 player, ear buds/headphones, a book or magazine, light snacks since they don't feed you on the planes. Also take any prescribed medications you can't survive with out. What few snacks they do sell on planes they sell and require exact cash. You may like to have in cash available and handy while you are flying.
QuestionWhat if I'm flying alone as a 13-year-old?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Try to dress appropriately in the airport. Be very polite, say please and thank you and behave as if you travel by air often. You're young and other young travelers have given you a bad rep. Prove them wrong.
- When selecting a suitcase, look for something big enough. The more you put into it the smaller the suitcase seems. Go bigger. It's better to have too much room than not enough. Because you fit so much into your checked bag you can carry around a laptop bag or duffel and not have a heavy load on your shoulder.
- Hotels often offer free soap but the quality is usually poor. You're better off buying your own travel sizes before you leave. Don't forget to pick up a small poof for a dollar that you can leave behind.
- Remember, airlines charge for bags weighing over 50 lbs. You may be temped to bring video game systems and games but you should leave them at home.
- Don't try to pack too much.
- Pack hip, comfortable t-shirts that you can dress up with a jacket, belt, black shoes and a cool pair of jeans.
- Go to the drugstore and look in the travel section. Not only do they offer smaller sized containers, they offer male products such as Axe.
- Pack a copy of your ID and/or passport in your suitcase, carry on and keep an extra copy. Should you lose one you will still be able to board the plane to get home.
- Do not pack fireworks. They smell too much like bombs and will generate an evacuation that you can be billed for.
Video: Travel/Airplane Packing Tips! | Mia
The 9 Best Face Washes to Buy in 2019
5 Ways to Beat the Bloat This Summer
9 Things Every Quit-Smoking Plan Should Have
Fashionable black dresses Fall-Winter 2014-2015
DIY Happy Smiles Nail Art
How to get the guts to buck a trend
How to Surprise Someone on Their Birthday
How to Be an Instagram Hipster
Meal-Prep Benefits to Get You Motivated
How to Oppose a Motion for a New Trial
Date: 18.12.2018, 13:35 / Views: 54363