How to Get a Pisces Man
Pisces men can be wonderful romantics, so maybe they're a little pie-in-the-sky. In that case, let them dream. On the other hand, they can often be insecure, needing reassurance from time to time. The best and easiest way to get a Pisces Man to like you is to just be yourself: a little flirty and mysterious, but nothing in excess. Be principled, know what you want, but continue to indulge his fantasies. With a little bit of help, and a little bit of luck, he'll be yours.
Getting in Touch With Your Sensitive Side
Be sensitive and gentle around him.If Aries men are the crash and burn, fly by the seat of your pants type, Pisces men are more gentle, nurturing, and romantic. The more you can turn on your gentle side, exploring your natural sensitivity and vulnerability, the better your chances will be.
Be yourself.The Pisces man doesn't care how much money you have, what kind of car you drive, or where you live. While it's a plus to him, he doesn't base his opinion of you on superficial factors like job status. Pisces men are looking for more of a soulmate, not a status symbol.
Get in touch with your creative side.Pisces men are very in touch with their creative side; they tend to look for the same thing in their romantic interests. If you've got a creative bone in your body, get in touch with it, explore it, and nurture it. A Pisces man who sees you develop a relationship with your art will want to explore that relationship with you. That's your in.
- Art, spirituality, music — these are all expressions of your creativity that you can show to the Pisces man. Philosophy, sculpture, writing are also good hobbies to cultivate in order to put your best foot forward.
Get along with his friends, family, and respect what they do.A Pisces man may not be the life of the social party, but he treats the friends he does have like family, and he treats the family he has like friends. Invest in his family in order to invest in him.
- Pisces also like to feel that they are welcomed by your family. Therefore, try to prepare your family for someone who has a rich inner life, but whose outer shell may not immediately suggest it.
Be charitable by giving back.Because Pisces internalize a lot about the world, perhaps noticing injustice and cruelty in ways that other signs don't, it helps to be generous around a Pisces you're trying to woo. Don't fake it, because he'll be able to see right through your shenanigans; tap into your most charitable self and let that person come out.
Mean it when you deliver gestures of affection.Whenever you say "I love you," mean it. Don't be afraid when he says it back because a Pisces's words are the most meaningful and carefully chosen of any sign.
Putting Your Heart into the Relationship
Be open-minded.Pisces men tend to be sensitive and questioning, lending them an unusually open mind. If you're obstinate, learn to tone down your stubbornness when you're around him. The inability to budge or compromise will be a downfall in your relationship if you let it.
Choose to be with them as much as possible.Pisces men are not secure in love. They would rather have you around more than their friends if they truly care for you. Plus, this will give them ample opportunities to be the romantic sign that they know they can be. Most people like being showered with affection.
Try to tone down your gossip.Loose lips sink - in this case, they sink Pisces. Gossip is superficial, and Pisces are, as a rule, opposed to the superficial. As much more deep thinkers, Pisces men tend to engage better in meaningful conversation. Skip the latest celebrity banter and move straight to a conversation about art for a satisfying response.
- If you're not great at small talk, take it little by little. Find out what areas of conversation interest him and don't be afraid to bring it up. Asking questions is good. Once you get a Pisces talking about a subject he loves, you won't have to do much of the talking anyway. You'll probably have to pry him away from the conversation.
Never cheat on, lie to, or deceive a Pisces man.A Pisces can tell right from the start when you begin acting strangely towards him. There's a good chance he'll intuit what's going on and bring it up with you after wrestling with it himself. That's not good for your relationship.
Stoke the fires of your passion.Pisces like to be emotionally mothered, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to see the passion you're capable of. When you kiss, put your all into it (kissing passionately isnotthe same thing as kissing violently). When you compete, put your heart into it. Whenever there's a chance to bare your soul, do so passionately. Passion is what will attract a Pisces man to you.
Care for him more than you care for yourself.You know why? The reason is he cares more about you than you care about him.
Signs That Work Well With Pisces
Know that Cancer works well with Pisces.Cancer and Pisces work well together, as both are water signs. Cancer is mystified (in a good way) with Pisces's quiet vulnerability, while Pisces appreciates Cancer's sympathetic nature.
Know that Scorpio works well with Pisces.Another water sign, Scorpio also lives in a more — let's say — rarefied realm. Scorpio and Pisces appreciate each other's depth and reasonableness. Both signs, however, can begin to show signs of frustration when the real world butts its nasty little head in and requires either sign to make compromises, be practical, and get things done.
Know that Pisces and Pisces make an occasionally wonderful, occasionally not, couple.A Pisces/Pisces love match could either go one of two ways: unburdened and complete love for one another, or consummate distaste. They'll either love each other because of similarities or hate each other because of similarities.
Know that Taurus and Pisces may be compatible.One likes to change (Pisces) while the other likes to stay the same (Taurus). Although the stability that Taurus offers may be reassuring to Pisces, her desire to always stay the same may eventually be stifling for a Pisces that can embrace changes readily and quickly.
Know that Capricorns and Pisces make ideal partners owing to their gentle nature.This relationship will enjoy a perfect balance of comfort and compassion, and will endure a long stay together.
- Let him speak and be a good listener. He doesn't like to repeat himself and if he feels like you aren't listening, he will stop talking to you.
- When a Pisces man needs space give him his space.
- Don't be afraid to show love and affection at all times of the day, even when you're at work. If you think of him just give him a call to let him know you are thinking of him, and then it will show you care about him.
- It's the smallest of things that matter most to a Pisces man, like a simple text during the work day to tell him "I miss you". That means the world to him.
- Be sexual if you're feeling sexual. Be sexual verbally and physically. They love it, but only if you're feeling it. They can tell.
- A Pisces Man usually has been through some rough relationships so it would be best for you to make him feel as loved as possible-- not motherly love but the type of love that would unlock his sexual fantasies, and I guarantee you he will please you like no other lover there is out there.(you just need to know how to treat him like he's your one and only knight). He will care for you more than anything in the world. He would basically die for you if he sees that you care for him enough.
- Pisces men tend to hold on to their emotions for so long where it shows physically. Become a listener and allow him to vent out his problems.
- Pisces is extremely sensitive. Always make sure to be careful with his feelings or he won't respect you.
- Be as physically affectionate as possible. He may or may not always say anything if he feels slighted or neglected.
- Pisces men can sometimes be prone to alcohol and drugs and not be able to hold a job and handle money. If your Pisces man refuses to admit to his problems and refuses to seek help, leave him immediately!
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Français: , Deutsch: , Português: , Nederlands: , 中文: , Русский: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: HOW TO ATTRACT A PISCES MAN | Hannah's Elsewhere
Burn 300 Calories in 30 Minutes
Jack Reacher author Lee Child on why he never plots his novels
How to Date a Guy
How a Bento Box Can Help Your Diet
Urban Decay XX Vintage Nail Color (10.00) (Limited Edition)
How to Get a Friend to Smell Better
The 24 Best Redheads of All Time
Cake parfait recipe
How to Break up With a Married Man
How to Turn an Apple into an Edible Swan
How to Bake Lemon and Candied Ginger Muffins