Bake the bread then let cool completely in the pan. Cut the cornbread into 3 pieces and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for up to 3 days or transfer to a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months. To serve, warm in a 375°F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes (or 15 minutes from frozen).
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Oil a 9- by 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cornmeal, flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the milk, 1 cup oil and eggs in a large bowl to combine. Add the cornmeal mixture and beat until just combined (the batter will be a bit lumpy).
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean and the cornbread is starting to pull away at the edges, 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool completely in the pan.
- Cut the cornbread into 3 pieces and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for up to 3 days or transfer to a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months.
- To serve, warm in a 375 degrees F oven until heated through, about 10 minutes (or 15 minutes from frozen). Cut into 15 squares. Serve with butter and honey, if desired.
PER SERVING375 CAL, 18 G FAT (2 G SAT FAT), 53 MG CHOL, 541 MG SOD, 7 G PRO, 46 G CAR, 1 G FIBER.
Video: How To Make The Best Cornbread Ever: Moist Sweet Buttermilk Cornbread Recipe
How to Stop Losing Weight
Mythbusters: Here’s Why You Don’t Have to Refrigerate YourEggs
Tricks to Finding a Hairstylist You Love
The Transform Club Is Back For 2019
How to Market Your Toy or Game
Training for a Half-Marathon Under the Wire
Tips for Choosing the Right Doctor for Crohns
Flaxseeds For Weight Loss
What is Baby Botox and why are more young women than ever having it done
Pamper Yourself with Barney’s New York