15 Signs You’re Bored (to Tears) in Your Relationship
Ask anyone who’s been in a long-term relationship before and they’re going to tell you that it tends to have it’s really awesome days, and also times when things aren’t super-exciting. Times when you’re basically going through the motions than anything else.
It’s during those moments of boredom when you might find yourself wondering if something is wrong with the relationship. Eh. Sometimes you might just need to accept that you’re a bit of an adrenaline junkie (or perhaps even a drama queen) and be appreciative of the guy you’ve got. On the other hand, it could be in indication that something is going on in the relationship that needs your attention so that you and yours can have a serious discussion—sooner than later.0 Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes /Free Giveaways
If after reading these signs, you see a lot of yourself in them, please speak to your significant other…
Sometimes boredom is nothing more, nothing less.
Other times, it’s a huge and blaring red flag.
1. You’re not as attracted as you once were.You’re not as attracted as you once were/
If when you first met him, you found him to be so hot but now things have cooled off a bit, ask yourself why. Everyone deserves to be with someone who gives them goosebumps—at least some of the time.
2. You’d rather be with friends than with him (always).You’d rather be with friends than with him (always)/
If the thought of hanging out with your friends is a lot more exciting than going out on a date with him, yeah…something isn’t quite right.
3. You’re creating online dating profiles.You’re creating online dating profiles/
If you’re not exclusively dating, this is probably not that big of a deal. Oh, but if the two of you are only dating each other and you’re cruising online dating sites for a bit of a rush, you’re more than just “bored”. Sounds to us like you’re close to wanting to (possibly) break up.
4. The butterflies are basically gone.The butterflies are basically gone/
If he used to give you butterflies and now the thought of seeing him makes you more sick to your stomach than anything else, that’s definitely not something to ignore.
5. Intimacy is basically like watching paint dry.Intimacy is basically like watching paint dry/
Physical intimacy is basically an expression of the relationship as a whole. So, if you’re feeling like you’re forcing yourself to engage or you’r rather do any kind of household chore than have sex with him, that’s something to talk about.
6. You make excuses to avoid spending time together.You make excuses to avoid spending time together/
He’s called you to ask you out on a date and you’re writing down all of the things you’d rather be doing. Hmm…why is that?
7. You don’t bring him up unless someone asks.You don’t bring him up unless someone asks/
When people are in love, they can find a way to compare the tree in their front yard to them. So, if his name basically only comes up when someone asks about him, chances are that you only think about him when they do. That’s kind of sad.
8. You create drama.You create drama/
Creating drama just to keep the relationship exciting. If you want a way for him to break up with you, that’s definitely one of the most effective ways to do it.
9. You drag your feet when it comes to responding to texts.You drag your feet when it comes to responding to texts/
Remember the days when getting a text from him made your heart soar? If now you’re turning off your notifcations or your phone altogether without replying, that too isn’t good.
10. You’re flirting with other people.You’re flirting with other people/
Harmless flirting. Personally, we’re still trying to figure out if there even is such a thing. But what we do know is if you’re doing anything with another guy that you wouldn’t want your man to do with another girl…something is not as “harmless” as you might think.
11. You nitpick at everything he does.You nitpick at everything he does/
Who wants to be nitpicked and nagged? If you’re finding yourself to be more comfortable focusing on the things he does wrong rather than what he does right, you might be more than bored. You might be realizing that the two of you simply aren’t that compatible.
12. Special days don’t really matter.Special days don’t really matter/
This particular sign could’ve easily been #1. If y’all aren’t celebrating birthdays, Christmas and anniversaries and you frankly couldn’t care less, please let us know why the two of you are still together.
13. It doesn’t really matter if he doesn’t call you all day (or even the next).It doesn’t really matter if he doesn’t call you all day (or the next)/
You both have lives. We get it. But a part of what being in a relationship is all about issharing your lives with one another. How can you do that if you’re not speaking?
14. You make up excuses to not spend time together.You make up excuses to not spend time together/
How many times can one person wash their hair in one weekend? If you’ve always got an excuse to not spend time with your guy, fess up to the fact that you probably don’t want to.
15. You can’t get breaking up with him out of your mind.You can’t get breaking up with him out of your mind/
A healthy relationship means that you can’t wait to spend time with him. If breaking up actually sounds a lot more appealing…that just might be what you need to do.
Video: Fifteen Signs You're An INFP Personality Type
The Best Worst Burger From Every Popular Fast Food Chain
Luke Bryan Opens Up About His Familys Greatest Tragedies
How to Ripen an Unripe Pineapple
Kim Cattrall has done us all a favour by putting a stop to SATC3
How to Comfort Your Sister when She Is Crying
How Successful are Birth Control Methods in Hindi Video
And flames are pretty
Buyer Beware: How Food Companies Trick You Into Buying Healthy
Whipped Root Vegetables and Potatoes
14 Awesome Garden Ornaments To Give Your Favorite Gardener
Beauty Recipe: Matte Lips and GlowingSkin
10 Geheimen van vrouwen met een geweldige huid
How to Celebrate the New Year
Which is Your Favorite Piece of Gym Equipment